Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Viking Outfits


Today we are suffering a loooong maintenance on the Tiny Empires server. While trying to resist the shivering and the eating compulsion from my abstinence, I realized that I could finnaly take a good look at one of the most creative (and cheap) outfit stores of SL: BareRose. It is an incredible laggy store, and because it is also script-free, I never had the strength to go there and wait for half an hour to rezz and see the hundreds of outfits they have.

I wasn´t looking for anything in particular, but for my surprise I found them: male and female viking outfits and a "regular" and a blue valkyrie outfits (there is also a "male valkyrie" one, called Loki, but it´s somehow offensive to think of a male valkyrie... and using an outfit named after the God of Lies).

I couldn´t help myself and bought both a female viking (above) and a valkyrie outfit (bellow). I also IMed for the King of Valhala, BigJohn Troglodite (we are both on the first photo, but his outfit was not the one from BR), that was quite happy about my discovery, since people on Valhala were asking him about viking outfits.

About BareRose:
URL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bare%20Rose/205/90/30
The outfits are on the walls, on the "male fantasy" and "female fantasy" areas, both at the north side of the store, the male at NE and the female at NW.
Viking outfits: L$ 140


Valkyrie outfit: L$ 150
"Loki" outfit: who cares ?

No comments: