Thursday, February 26, 2009

Queen Mum Velma Paine


"SLibate...if you don't know what that is....think about it *smiles

Proud to say that I'm a Second Life Mentor and Mentor Greeter...Mentor Buddy and Apprentice Buddy...if you have questions, or need help, let me know.

I proudly own and partnered with luciana sciarri...she is an angel. If you mess with her, i WILL hurt you.

Always remember in SL as in RL...Never make someone your priority if you are an option for them."

She is one of the most admirable person I ever met in SL. Intelligent, caring and always ready to help anyone in need. Since She abdicated from Her throne (She was the Queen of Isle of Eire, the Queendom I was before ascending), She dedicates most of Her time on SL helping new residents (and that is something that requires superhuman patience...). *kisses*

No comments: